Wehkamp, Kleertjes and Union River form the Wehkamp Retail Group. Together we have almost 100 years of experience in online retail, in which developments are happening at lightning speed and we are reïnventing ourselves time and time again. With an ambitious and driven team of more than 1,100 people, we do everything for the ultimate customer experience. Our strategy is to become a multi-facia e-commerce group with multiple online shops run and supported by a common core structure. By scaling up we can join forces and build a solid business for the future. We do this from one structure, one culture and one purpose: Together we bring joy into every home.
As Wehkamp Retail Group we bring you products, services and activities that make you happy in different ways. For example, because it brightens up your home, because it looks fantastic on you, because it gives you small moments of happiness, because with this product you contribute to a good cause or a brighter future. We have more than 400,000 different products from more than 2,600 brands in the fields of fashion and living, among others. With more than 600,000 visitors to our websites and apps every day, we serve 2.6 million regular customers. And still counting!
We're in search of a talented and experienced Head of Merchandise Planning. This role is pivotal for us. Why? As the Head of Merchandise Planning, you're the conductor of our profitability and the guardian of our inventory precision. You're the architect of our merchandise strategies, ensuring that our customers have access to the products they desire at any time and any place.
- Strategic Visionary: You not only manage your team but also drive the realization of the strategic direction of our categories. Working together with the Head of Buying, you ensure that our financial objectives are achieved through innovative plans and targeted actions.
- Master of Sales and Profit: Your expertise in coordinating inventory levels and implementing smart marketing strategies at the category level not only maximizes sales but also propels profitability to new heights.
- Supplier Ally: You don't build short-term relationships; you create effective partnerships with suppliers to thrive together. You negotiate, evaluate, and optimize to strengthen our growth.
- Leadership and Collaboration: As an inspiring leader, you motivate your team and contribute to a culture of excellent performance. You exemplify innovation, leadership, and collaboration. With us, you'll be part of an inspiring environment where not only do we achieve our vision, but we also offer you the opportunity to make a mark on the future of retail.
At Wehkamp, you'll be part of an inspiring environment where not only do we achieve our vision, but we also offer you the opportunity to make a mark on the future of retail.
Bring your unique vision and leadership to a place where it's not only valued but also makes a difference.
What are we looking for?
- Analytical Mastermind: You excel in analytical thinking, work in a structured and efficient manner. As a persistent individual with excellent judgment, you make timely, well-considered decisions, even in challenging circumstances.
- Customer-Centric Visionary: You don't just understand customer needs and market developments, you have a true passion for the product and can sense precisely what motivates our customers.
- Innovative Strategist: Your commercial mindset not only supports business efficiency but also stimulates continuous improvements that meet the growth ambitions of our organization.
- Problem-Solving Powerhouse: You absorb information quickly and work effectively in collaboration, anticipating problems or, if they arise, resolving them immediately.
- Relationship Builder: Building and maintaining relationships is in your DNA. You seamlessly transition between internal and external stakeholders.
- Experienced Professional: You have experience in e-commerce and possess the skills to build and lead a team.
What we offer:
We assist you every day to maximize your career. Your development and personal growth are a mutual commitment: Wehkamp grows, you grow. You grow, Wehkamp grows.
- Competitive salary;
- Holiday allowance of 10.5%;
- 30 vacation days;
- Company car;
- Profit sharing;
- Remote work allowance;
- Good pension scheme;
- Annual opportunity to progress within your salary scale;
- Discount on your supplementary health insurance;
- Employee discount on nearly the entire range of Wehkamp B.V.
The process for this vacancy is as following:
- Do your expectations and our wishes match? Then we will invite you to a (video) call with the recruiter.
- First interview with the hiring manager and a teammember, this will focus on the cultural and financial fit.
- If that is positive we’ll move on to a second interview. An assessment can be part of the procedure.
- If all went we will make you an offer. If that is not the case, you will of course receive good feedback from us.