We want to become the # 1 in the heads and hearts of families in the Netherlands.
That is our vision. Our mission is to make the lives of families in the Netherlands more beautiful and easier.
Our customers tell us that happiness lies not only in great moments, but in the small things: a spontaneous pillow fight, a compliment or a hug. That is why we offer customers every day space for surprisingly beautiful moments. That is our purpose. That's how we want to make a difference.
Within the 'Buying & Sales' specialty we work every day to build the most relevant assortment for families in the Netherlands.
Hoe maak jij het verschil
You are going to enable wehkamps category teams to accelerate the growth of our brands at wehkamp while ensuring customer relevancy and creating a constant win win situation for our target group customers and our suppliers. In this role you are responsible for updating our partner growth strategy, implement and evangelize the way of working, structure and automate processes to enable scalability, create and share data driven insights and create and execute custom campaigns solutions with our top partners. You will be responsible for all our partner inventory management and have to make sure we will deliver scalable solutions. In the short term execution, you will support category managers and buyers with current marketing and media options for their negotiations with suppliers and partners. Next to that, you will be searching for additional partnership possibilities in other verticals that can help enable our profitable growth. We expect you to always be searching for new possibilities and optimizations, exploring the best tools in the market and continuously search for other options to drive profitable growth for our partners and us.
You will work multi-disciplinary with our internal category, marketing, product and finance teams and with our external partners and agencies. In this role you will be joining our matrix buying & sales department in the digital category services and growth enablement team and have a strong relationship with the category performance, analytics, pricing, content and photostudio leads. You will report directly to the manager digital category growth enablement.
- Build and execute our partner media solutions strategy, determining KPI’s and goals
- Set up and evangelize a standardized and scalable way of working
- Create standardized dashboards and reporting together with category performance team
- Set up standardized marketing possibilities framework for buyers
- Understand the internal and external needs of our partnerships and create solutions for growth
- Support buyers with all possibilities and results for partner agreements
- Create and drive execution for custom campaigns and solutions
- Explore partnership solutions from other verticals
- Set up scalable inventory management solutions
- Structure internal financial data availability and insights
- Ongoing interpretation of results for optimization
- Evangelise data-driven performance tracking, problem solving and decision making
Wat breng je mee en wat zetten wij hier tegenover
- Professional and intellectual capabilities at academic level
- Relevant education, like business economics or marketing management
- High performing data-driven and result oriented (digital) marketing native
- >3 years of working experience in marketing at a high volume ecommerce organisation
- A enthusiastic relationship builder with strong communication skills who loves teamwork
- Passionate for retail, ecommerce, data and marketing
- Proven collaboration skills across all disciplines within an ecommerce organization
- Broad knowledge of marketing possibilities with preferred experience in digital solutions
- Preferred experience in creating and implementing scalable partner media solution strategies
- Track record of continuously improving own work through underpinned data driven insights delivering results
- Able to fully take ownership and drive action to support the business; always with the end goal of overall business and partner beneficial growth drivers
- Strong presentation, education and enablement skills