We want to become the #1 in the minds and hearts of families in the Netherlands. That is our vision. Our mission is to make the life of families in the Netherlands more beautiful and easy.
Our Customers tell us that happiness not only comes from the big moments, but especcialy from the small things; a spontanous pillow fight, a compliment or a hug. Thats why we offer our customers room to experience these suprisingly beautiful moments. That is our Purpose. That is how we want to make the difference.
Hoe maak jij het verschil
The Lead Business Intelligence, will bring a data-driven understanding of customer needs and behavior to cross functional business partners with the objective of improving forecasting and to support better decision making across the broader business, maintain the profit framework and maintain and continually develop critical reporting dashboards that provide business insights and steering information. They will inform all leaders and areas of the business of meaningful insights gleaned about our customers’ behavior changes and general health of our customer base as well as critical real time and semi-real time business results and insights.
Their data findings will ultimately improve customer predictability, improve forecasting, inform on financial results and support better decision making. This function report directly to the CFO (Chief Financial Officer).
- Be a thought leader within the field of Business Intelligence.
- Provide data analytics for a value driving and quality focused customer segmentation.
- Working in partnership with the Buying and Sales, Controlling, Marketing and TECH teams (incl. Business Information).
- Utilize statistical modeling and advanced analytics to support insights and better decision making across the broader business.
- Support and maintain NPS and customer surveys together with the Customer Relationship Marketing.
- Support any development of forecasting models for different parts of the organization.
- Act as a knowledge expert on the health of the customer base and collaborate with all teams in wehkamp.
- Maintain and develop dashboards that inform on profitability and other critical financial KPI’s.
- Evaluating effectiveness of campaigns and promotions.
Wat breng je mee en wat zetten wij hier tegenover
- Graduate degree (e.g. statistics, applied mathematics, econometrics, etc).
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience with a leading retailer or similar consumer driven organization.
- Skilled in managing a high performing analytics team and be the solving agent of team and company wide impediments
- Confidence with presenting strategic analytical topics on C-level and to the broader company (understandably)
- Familiarity with advanced analytical techniques, e.g. clustering, decision trees, logistic regression.
- Proficient in developing high quality, reusable, and scalable analytics supporting a wide variety of customer and business outcomes.
- Demonstrated passion for and strong experience in analytics and working with data
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Transparency is also very important in the application process. After your application you will immediately receive a link to a personal status page, in which you can find your status of your application and all communication.
What happens after your application?
The process for this vacancy is as follows:
1. Do your expectations and our wishes match? Then we invite you for a first video interview
2. When you and we are enthusiastic, we plan an extensive introduction with you.
3.After this you will hear from us as soon as possible wether or not we see you as our colleague. If so, we will make you an offer. If that is not the case, you will of course receive valuable feedback from us.