Tinka is a sister company of Wehkamp and part of the RFS Holding/Wehkamp Group. We are a financial services provider in Point-of-Sale financing solutions like invoice and credit. Until 2018 all services were exclusively distributed in the Wehkamp Group to consumers shopping at Wehkamp. In 2019 we started to offer the services to other retailers, with BCC as the first new customer in February 2019 and recently adding new partners such as Buckaroo and Intersolve.
Tinka operates in a dynamic environment. We have a long history of 50 years+ for providing customer credit, with a track record in responsible credit scoring over the last years. We are fascinated by the current developments and opportunities in technology and data especially when applied to the financial services industry, transforming ourselves into a full FinTech operation.
Our way of working is data-driven, collaborative and focused on the consumer journey. We understand our responsibility towards our current and new consumers as well as merchants and our social responsibility towards them and to society as a whole. We operate under a registered license granted by the Dutch financial regulator AFM and have to comply with their rules, Wft regulations and relevant codes of conduct.
Hoe maak jij het verschil
We are looking to expand our team with an entrepreneurial, client focused and dedicated Sales Manager. In this broad role you will be responsible to identify and acquire new companies for our rapidly expanding range of credit products. We offer you a challenging job in an informal, ambitious, and changing environment where we need your pioneering spirit.
Our customers are retail companies in the Netherlands. Our product portfolio needs to support our vision to become the #1 in credit payments in the Netherlands.
What will you be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Build and maintain a strong network amongst CEO’s, CFO’s and E-commerce directors of relevant retail companies;
- Be a subject matter expert (knowledge expert) to both internal and external stakeholders and represent Tinka on external exhibition, network events and award winning-events;
- Bringing in new customers, from closing the deal, contract negotiations to visiting and on-boarding (technical onboarding is done by the product teams) new customers;
- Influence and innovate to deliver on growth targets, overcome complex client barriers and manage stakeholders across the clients organizations;
- Coordinate customer feedback to the Tinka product development team and connecting the dots in order to improve the product portfolio;
In this job, you report directly to the Lead Sales and Account Management within Tinka.
Wat breng je mee en wat zetten wij hier tegenover
We are looking for someone who can think strategically, act commercially, deliver operational excellence and obtain results quickly. Someone who is working from a win-win mindset with colleagues and partners and who invests in the people development of the teams.
- a HBO/Bachelor or Academic background, preferably Business/Finance related
- 5-7 years’ experience in B2B sales in software and/or relationship management experience in financial services or a payment/banking environment.
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication and a proven track record of presenting to C Level executives, in both English and Dutch.
- Ecommerce or Fintech experience would be a benefit!
- Solid understanding of users, consumer finance, the competition and of future trends
Successful character description would be: passionate, driven, eager to score, devoted and energetic. Great communication skills, fluent in Dutch and English, able to win people’s commitment and buy-in, translator between the technical and non-technical teams. Furthermore detail oriented, organized and a self-starter
…...and how we help you grow?
- Excellent employment terms, including a competitive salary;
- A key position in a unique FinTech company which is in a growth stage;
- Full use of your entrepreneurial capabilities to help the business grow;
- Working with and learn from leading industry experts;
- Great and devoted colleagues and a nice working environment.
- Personal development plan to keep track with the fast moving digital environment.
Transparency is very important in the application process. After you expressed your interest with your application, you will immediately receive a link to a personal status page, in which you can find your status of your application and all communication.
What happens after your application?
We want to make it a swift and easy experience. Therefore, we will make use of video calls during the process. The process for this vacancy is as follows:
- Do your expectations and our wishes match? Then we will invite you to a video call with the recruiter.
- When we both are positive, we'll invite you for a video call with our Head of Financial Products.
- Next we will invite you for videocalls with important stakeholders (e.g. our Product Owners)
- As a final step, we wil invite you to our office to give you the real Wehkamp experience. As you have learned a lot during the earlier video calls, this is te moment that everything comes together.
When we are positive afterwards, we will make you an offer.
Are you interested in this position? Respond immediately so that we can contact you!
Wehkamp aanvaardt geen ongevraagde hulp van intermediair/ uitzendbureaus of andere derden voor deze vacature. Toegestuurde cv’s (in welke vorm dan ook) door genoemde partijen aan enige medewerkers van Wehkamp zonder geldige schriftelijke zoekopdracht van onze HR Afdeling, worden beschouwd als publieke informatie. Er zal aan genoemde partijen geen vergoeding zijn verschuldigd in geval van een kandidaat wordt aangenomen van wie ongevraagd het cv en/of andere gegevens zijn toegestuurd.