Wehkamp believes in combining fashion and lifestyle in a smart way with online technology and a great shopping experience, in order to offer a relevant and inspiring platform to its customers and partners. Today, 75% of customers shop by mobile, mainly through the app.
Hoe maak jij het verschil
Microsoft Dynamics AX (ERP) is an important foundation in our system architecture and has a key role in the integration of the many systems we use. AX plays an important part in our internal processes, but it is also one of the foundations of our e-commerce platform. AX therefore processes a very high volume of transactions in an environment where response times, availability and data quality are crucial. This context makes the position extra challenging!
As an AX developer you develop and manage our AX environments in a DevOps team. You work in close consultation with experienced Functional and Technical Consultants, other scrum teams and the stakeholders within wehkamp. It can also happen that you participate in a scrum team for a period because AX expertise is required there.
Wat breng je mee en wat zetten wij hier tegenover
What do you bring?
You are a practical developer who is enthusiastic about keeping our AX implementation operational, improving and expanding it further. For this position it is important that you build a good understanding of the business processes and needs of the client, so that you can advise the client pragmatically. During the interview we also pay attention to the "fit" in terms of your communication skills. We pay particular attention to the extent to which you are able to include your discussion partners in your solutions.
What you have is at least:
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX;
- You have sufficient experience with programming in MS Dynamics AX, .NET, and C # to be able to fully participate in our devops team;
- You are (therefore) familiar with Visual Studio, SQL and the Application Integration Framework (AIF).
What do we offer in return?
- A salary between €4000 and €5000 depending on your experience;
- 25 vacation days;
- Low employee premium for your pension scheme;
- Profit sharing;
- Year-end bonus;
- 8.5% holiday allowance;
- Work from home allowance;
- Staff discount;
- Obviously excellent facilities (telephone/laptop/screens/etc.)
Transparency is very important in the application process. After you expressed your interest with your application, you will immediately receive a link to a personal status page, in which you can find your status of your application and all communication.
What happens after your application?
We want to make it a swift and easy experience. Therefore, we will make use of video calls during the process. The process for this vacancy is as follows:
- Do your expectations and our wishes match? Then we will invite you to a video call with the recruiter.
- When we both are positive, we'll invite you for a video call with our Head of Financial Products.
- Next we will invite you for videocalls with important stakeholders (e.g. our Product Owners)
- As a final step, we wil invite you to our office to give you the real Wehkamp experience. As you have learned a lot during the earlier video calls, this is te moment that everything comes together.
When we are positive afterwards, we will make you an offer.
Are you interested in this position? Respond immediately so that we can contact you!
***Wehkamp aanvaardt geen ongevraagde hulp voor van intermediairs, uitzendbureaus of andere derden. Toegestuurde cv’s (in welke vorm dan ook) door genoemde partijen aan enige medewerkers van Wehkamp zonder geldige schriftelijke zoekopdracht van onze HR Afdeling, worden beschouwd als publieke informatie. Er zal aan genoemde partijen geen vergoeding zijn verschuldigd in geval dat een kandidaat wordt aangenomen van wie ongevraagd het cv en/of andere gegevens zijn toegestuurd. ***