Wehkamp is ambitious! We must be, with 2.9 million regular customers. We continuously improve our platform to offer our 600,000 daily visitors a personalized and inspiring shopping experience. With over 100 tech colleagues we work on offering a relevant assortment at the right time. For this we use many technologies, like microservices in containers and function as a service. We also collect a load of data that we use to train our machine learning algorithms. The good news is: we’re hiring!
Your friends always thought you were "Tech Savvy". Have you ever made a website, nice script or tool? Or did you always open your parents' computer case? The technical basis is there! Nevertheless, you do not see yourself as a developer, but you do know how it works.
As a Technical Web Analyst at Wehkamp you are responsible for all data collection together with the Analytics & Experimentation team. We collect data from all platforms, such as Wehkamp.nl, Kleertjes.com and both Apps.
We help the business set up new implementations and create solutions to keep the quality of data high. You are the connecting factor between our Tech department and our Marketing department, in other words you know how to connect technology and business.
Your main duties as a Technical Web Analyst:
- You take responsibility for data quality within our systems, including Google Analytics, Firebase and Big Query. And also the platforms, such as (Serverside) Google Tag Manager, Google Marketing Platform and our own Marketing Platform.
- You inform our stakeholders about new features and tools in our data landscape.
- You help the internal business how they can work data-driven and how this can be further optimized.
- You are the central point of contact for internal and external stakeholders (Web and App developers, Analysts, Product Owners/Managers) and you translate requirements into concrete implementation plans.
- Minimum HBO work and thinking level and at least 2 years of relevant experience as a (technical) web analyst.
- You know how to draw up requirements for new tag implementations (web and app tracking).
- You understand how Tag Management Systems work (eg Google Tag Manager). Experience with “Server Side Tagging” is a plus.
What do we offer you?
- Your own test environment in which you can test the latest developments, because you like to work on that!
- A competitive salary based on education level and work experience
- Holiday allowance of 8.5%
- Year-end bonus (fixed 2%) plus profit sharing
- Travel allowance
- Ability to work remotely
- Good pension scheme
- Every year the opportunity to grow within your salary scale
- Group discount on your health insurance
- Staff discount on almost the entire range of Wehkamp & Kleertjes.com
The process for this vacancy is as following:
- Do your expectations and our wishes match? Then we will invite you to a (video) call with the recruiter.
- First interview with the hiring manager and tech lead, this will focus on the cultural and technical fit.
- If that is positive we’ll move on to a case or technical assessment, based on this you’ll have the second interview.
We strive to give feedback as soon as possible and try to wrap the whole recruitment process within two weeks.